Artworks made from old jeansJul 25
Ian Berry has created some beautiful works of art using old denim. He calls his art “Denimu” and he got his idea of using old jeans as art from his mother when his mother was asking him to clean out his room and while doing so he observed that his old denims has different shades and colors. He then started experimenting and now his unique art has made him famous the world over.
Designer’s Depot: the best source for artists, designers and art lovers.
- Stamps Portraits by Pete Mason
- Sculptures made of Stacked Books of Kylie Stillman
- Collages made from Butterfly Wings by Vadim Zaritsky
- Amazing Driftwood Horse Sculptures by Heather Jansch
- Awesome Collages using Computer Parts by Anna Dabrowska