Bad Dog by Richard JacksonFeb 19
This 28-foot-high dog that squirts yellow paint on the side of the Orange County Museum of Art in Newport Beach, California was created by Richard Jackson. It is a part of his exhibit “Ain’t Painting a Pain”. The “Bad dog” was made using mostly fiber glass and other composite materials. He also added a pump that could continuously pump out the yellow paint.
“The way I see it, it’s funny,” he said. “I understand that Newport Beach has traditionally been a conservative community. But, this is an art museum. This piece of art is making a commentary or statement. The dog is pissing on the museum.”
Designer’s Depot: the best source for artists, designers and art lovers.
- Fallen Soldier Sculpture by Banksy
- Amazing graffiti stop motion animation by BLU
- Covers/Versions by Luis Urculo
- Stop Motion Animation Made from Moleskine Journals by Roger Wieland
- Tank made of 5,000 Egg Cartons