Cool Astroboy Artwork made from used ticketsJul 15
Have you got too many used subway tickets lying around? Have you got enough time to spare?
Well why not make a huge Astroboy artwork with it?
The creative people at the Shinjuku Takashimaya Department Store (2nd floor) created this to mark the opening of Tokyo’s new Fukutoshin subway line. Created by creative individuals from Takashimaya and other Shinjuku-area businesses, the work depicts Astro Boy, Uran, Professor Ochanomizu and Higeoyaji (Mr. Mustachio) in Shinjuku along with the new Fukutoshin train.
It measures 3.2 x 2.1 meter (10 x 7 ft) and is made from approximately 138,000 recycled Tokyo Metro tickets.
- Sculpture of crucified frog enraged the Pope
- Site Reviews – Artwanted.com
- Alive Canvases from Alexa Meade
- City of Atlantis made from plastic bottles
- Strange Statues and monuments Part two