“Fanny” Fingerprint Portrait by Chuck CloseJul 28
This unique portrait was created by Chuck Close using only his fingerprints. This artwork is entitled “Fanny/Fingerpainting”, which he made in 1985, and depicts the his wife’s late grandmother, Fanny. He used a technique which he developed himself and the resulting portrait is just like a mono-toned photograph.
Designer’s Depot: the best source for artists, designers and art lovers.
- Cool Portraits of Musicians on Vinyl created by Daniel Edlen
- Cool Portrait made from Coffee Stains
- Kraken Attack by Steven Leduc
- Artist Spotlight: Asuka111
- Annie Owens & Laurie Lipton Art Exhibit