Illustrations Inside Matchbooks by Jason D’AquinoNov 18
Jason D’Aquino‘s choice of canvas size might be quite small but he still manages to create stunning artworks in it nonetheless. His artworks are made inside matchbooks. He does this my using high-magnification goggles. He said that he was inspired by the artworks made by his mother when he was small but as he grew older his choice of artwork got smaller and smaller because shrinking his art became somewhat of a challenge for him.
Designer’s Depot: the best source for artists, designers and art lovers.
- Artworks made from old jeans
- Queen Mary Ocean Liner Made Out of Toothpicks by Wayne Kusy
- Daily Napkin Art by Nina Levy
- Portrait made of Plastic caps by Mary Ellen Croteau
- Featured Artist for the week – Kharisma Ryantori