LightSpin: Light-Painting Stop-Motion PhotographyJun 10
Eric Paré, a photographer from Timecode Lab has created LightSpin. It is made up of half a million photographs of models which is lit by hand using a roll of neutral density filter on a blinking flashlight and has an exposure time of only a second. Then after 2 seconds, the dancer is once again lit and captured.
LightSpin: Light-Painting Stop-Motion Photography
Designer’s Depot: the best source for artists, designers and art lovers.
- Painting with Light by LICHTFAKTOR
- Tetris Stop Motion Chalk Art by Chris Carlson
- Masterpiece 2.0 – an interactive stop motion animation project
- Hennessy Campaign shot only with Light Painting
- Stop Motion Animation Made from Moleskine Journals by Roger Wieland