Melting Building in ParisMar 13
This very unique building which appears to be melting is located at George V Ave. in Paris, France. This is a very great example of an art technique called Trompe-l’oeil. You’ll surely stop on your tracks if you ever saw this for the first time and think that there is something wrong with your eyes. There are previous post on this kind of art, here.
Artist: Pierre Delavie (thanks to G@ttoGiallo for mentioning the artist)
- Paralyzed Artist Draws With His Eyes
- Giant ants attacks a building!
- Illustration of New York as seen from the Empire State Building
- Cool painting by marydoodles
- Playing with the mind's perception