Music Icons made from Broken VinylsMay 26
Thierry Guetta also known as “Mr. Brainwash“, is a French artist living in LA. His works include portraits of some of the music industry’s most popular icons that made from fragments of literally hundreds of pieces of old vinyl records. Visit his site to see more of his amazing works.
Designer’s Depot: the best source for artists, designers and art lovers.
- Cut Paper Art by Eric Standley
- 3d art made from folded pages of books
- Cool Portraits of Musicians on Vinyl created by Daniel Edlen
- Cardboard Sculptures by Chris Gilmour
- The “Great Wave” made of Beer Cans