Norman Rockwell and Optimus Prime Mash-up by Marco D’alfonsoDec 07
Marco D’alfonso made this cheerful mash-up of what it would be like if The artist on Norman Rockwell‘s 1944 painting “The Tattoo Artist” has a different customer: Optimus Prime.The picture below depicts both the original version and Marco’s version.
Designer’s Depot: the best source for artists, designers and art lovers.
- Cool finds for the week 005: 04282012
- Awesome Comic Book Covers of the Week: 9/24/13
- Awesome scratched faces on walls by Alexandre Farto
- What if… other artists drew Mona Lisa?
- Amazing Spider Man Street Art by Kurt Wenner