Portrait made of socks by Hong YiApr 18
We featured Hong Yi’s portrait that was made from coffee stains on an earlier post. Now she is back again and this time she made one out of hundreds of socks. The portrait is an image of Chinese filmmaker Yimou Zhang. She said that she was inspired by the sight of socks hanging on bamboo rods to dry in the sun.
Designer’s Depot: the best source for artists, designers and art lovers.
- Cool Portrait made from Coffee Stains
- The World’s Largest Coffee Bean Mosaic
- Mona Lisa Made of 4,000 Cups of Coffee
- Abraham Lincoln Penny Art
- A Cathedral Made from Led Lights at the Ghent Light Festival