Portraits made from Wine Stains by Amella Fais HarnasSep 20
Amella Fais Harnas makes portraits by staining fabrics with red wine using a wax resist.
According to her, these artworks require more care than traditional media works. They require certain climate conditions, just like the wines used in making them should be stored in a wine cellar.
Art prints are available for purchase on her site.
Designer’s Depot: the best source for artists, designers and art lovers.
- Paintings using only beer by Karen Eland
- Realistic Wine Paintings of Thomas Arvid
- The Drawing Book Studio’s Illustrators’ art help for the benefit of the flood victims
- New Art Prints: “Joe Blow” by Serge Gay Jr.
- The Art of Gourd Carving by Marilyn Sunderland