The Art of Chloe EarlyOct 23
Chloe Early was born on 1980 in Ireland. After graduating from NCAD Dublin in 2003 she honed her skills in painting and had various exhibits in Cork, Dublin, London and Los Angeles. She currently lives and works in London.
Most of her paintings are best described as Urban Landscapes in a Fantasy setting where imagination and reality meet.
Chloe Early has an upcoming solo show entitled “Rainbow Ruins” at the Corey Helford Gallery in LA (8522 Washington Blvd., Culver City, CA), which opens this November 10th.
Advance online previews for the exhibit can be requested at email@example.com.
Designer’s Depot: the best source for artists, designers and art lovers.
- The Bizarre World of Michael Mararian at CHG Circa
- Kazuki Takamatsu and Ray Caesar at CHG/Circa
- ART COLLECTOR STARTER KIT / Group Show 3/23 at CHG & CIRCA
- “Motion: The Art of Movement” at the CHG
- SHADES exhibit feat. Chloe Early, Revok, Risk, Shag and others at CHG