The Art of Emilie LegerMar 21
Emilie Leger is an artist and a graphic design student based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Her works are usually full of color, texture and emotion.
Her influences and inspiration comes from theatre, literature, writing and cinema. She said that her goal as a creative individual is to be able to transpose literary thoughts into images and inversely, transposing images into literature as well.
Visit Emilie Leger‘s site to see more of her stunning works.
Designer’s Depot: the best source for artists, designers and art lovers.
- Cool finds for the week 002: 10112010
- Stunning Watercolor Paintings of Erika Somogyi
- Amazing Vector Art by Limkis
- Cool Illustrations by Kakofonia
- The art of Diego Fernandez