The Art of Takahiro IwasakiFeb 25
Takahiro Iwasaki was born in Hiroshima, Japan. He has made numerous exhibits since 1998 throughout the world. His art pieces at first look might resemble ordinary everyday objects like wrinkled towels, discarded toothbrushes and electrical tapes. But upon closer inspection, you can see that there are intricate architectures on them like towers, buildings and Ferris wheels.
Designer’s Depot: the best source for artists, designers and art lovers.
- Awesome Pop-Up Cities From a Single Sheet Of Paper
- Corks Masterpieces by Ciro Califano
- Awesome line art illustrations by Jason Sho
- Adhesive tape sculptures by Mark Jenkins
- Awesome 3D Street Murals By John Pugh