The Book Lamp “Lumio” by Max GunawanFeb 17
Max Gunawan has created the book lamp called The Lumio. It is a battery-powered lamp that automatically turns on and off as you open and close the cover. It has built-in magnets so that it can be attached to any metal surfaces. It can be used as a table lamp, wall sconce, accent light, ceiling pendant, outdoor lantern or an emergency light. It can stay on for up to 8 hours when fully charged.
Designer’s Depot: the best source for artists, designers and art lovers.
- Faucet that Changes Color with the Temperature of Water
- The Importance of Art at Home
- Cool Full Moon Mattress by Lily Suh and Zoono
- Katzenhöhle by Susanne Karg
- Wine Bottle Holder Rattlesnake