The Crouching Sculpture by Anthony GormleySep 02
Anthony Gormley’s latest sculpture, a 60 tons, 85 feet high giant in an awkward crouching position entitled, Exposure. It will be unveiled formally this September, but it has caused quite a stir even before the unveiling. Either way, there is no doubt whether or not the locals have formed an idea about which specific function our latest friendly giant is performing.
Designer’s Depot: the best source for artists, designers and art lovers.
- Muhammad Ali Made From Speed Bags
- Lone jumper on the Roof Art
- Karma Sculpture by Do-Ho Suh
- Secret Image Shadow & Light Sculpture
- Obama’s family sculpture smaller than an eye of a needle