Vase that shows the Silhouette of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince PhilipJun 09
See a real actual Rubin vase at the Camera Obscura and World of Illusions museum in Edinburgh. The Rubin Vase was developed around 1915 by the Danish psychologist Edgar Rubin. It gives the viewer an illusion of either a vase or the two silhouette faces. This real vase however displays Queen Elizabeth II’s face on one side and Prince Philip on the other. This was created for Queen Elizabeth II’s Silver Jubilee in 1977.
Designer’s Depot: the best source for artists, designers and art lovers.
- Awesome 3D Street Murals By John Pugh
- Amazing Portrait of Beethoven made from music sheet
- Optical Illusion House by Ciaran Brennan
- Muhammad Ali Made From Speed Bags
- WE ARE AUTOBOTS – Transformers Augmented Reality