Wind Knitting FactoryMay 17
With the power of the wind, a knitting machine knits from the outside towards the inside of a building. The knitted material is harvested from time to time and rounded-off in individually packaged scarves. Each scarf has its own label which tells you in how much time it has been knitted and on which date.
Designer’s Depot: the best source for artists, designers and art lovers.
- The Little Red Plane Knitted Stop-Motion Movie
- Google Logo made up of 884 Photographs
- Paintings made out of Date Stamps by Federico Pietrella
- Mattias Adolfsson sketchbook number 21
- Joupi bag smiles when you buy a toy